Monday, November 5, 2007

Everything is working Again!!

Not that everyone was just at the edge of their seats waiting for a blog entry or anything, but I sure am glad to have the Internet working again!!! We were traveling for a week or so and then we were home for about three hours and our Internet quit working. If you've ever lived in a third world country you know exactly what I mean!!
So much has happen in the last few weeks. I'm glad my husband was able to write about all the exciting things!
Another exciting thing happened today....not quite as exciting as 5 ex-muslim men being baptized but none the less exciting.....

*Our Daughter who is 19 months old used her little potty seat for the first!* I am crazy for writing about this, but come on, diapers are VERY expensive here!! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad you are back up. We missed you. Can't believe your little girl is already 19 months. We love you and appreciate all that you do for the Lord. I know you are a woman of great faith after reading some of the things your husband writes in his blog.