Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Please Pray!

Today my good friend and I watched half of the Jesus Film in this dialect of Arabic. It went well. I stopped the movie half way through because I saw it was getting late. I wanted to be sure we will have plenty of time to talk about everything afterward. I set the remote between us and told her at any time she could pause it to ask a question or make a comment. Surprisingly she didn't make one argumentative comment. Her only question was the question I anticipated, she asked,"Why do they keep saying He is the Son of God??". Muslims believe Jesus was only prophet. She watched and listened with I believe true interest. I told her later would talk more about her question and watch the rest of the movie. She thanked me many times and expressed her desire to learn more about what I believe. I am so excited to be given this chance to share the Story with some one who has never heard. Please be praying. Tomorrow Lord willing we will finish the movie. I know the Crucifixion is going to be very uncomfortable for her to watch and difficult to understand. Please pray that God will use all this in her life. She will have heard very clearly the message and it will remain in her head for the rest of her life. I believe God is at work! Please pray! My Arabic is still not very good so pray that God will help me with this as well!

No comments: