Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not Yet...

I just wanted to give a short update. I have yet to show my friend the second part of the Jesus film. I have spent time thinking and praying about when to show it and I think for it will be best received after we spend a little more time talking about the life of Jesus. Then move on to the death and Resurrection. The really good news is that she is still asking about it. Asking questions about what she has already seen and wondering about what she is yet to see. In the past days she has opened up more to me and had a different a different way about her here in my home. She invited us to her home,(which means she is considering us friends, not just employers.) I am really encouraged. Almost everyday this week we have had really good conversations about Jesus. I am excited to see what God is going to do in her life.

No comments: