Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Creativity!




A friend of ours took these pictures while he was here visiting. I thought it was pretty cool how he creatively put this together. It reminds me of how it is working here. Since we can't do the door to door thing, or the advertising, or any of the normal public ways to stir up interest we need to come up with newer ways of discreetly getting the word out. So far, even though we are just getting started we are getting some response! Another reason why I like this picture is because I love artwork. Artwork is always suppose to have a message or meaning behind it. So this picture probably says to me exactly what our friend intended it to. It symbolizes the doors of the hearts of the people here. We are praying that God will open these doors. You can read about some of the creative ways we are sending the message out on my husband's blog. Pray that God will use these creative ideas!

No comments: