Monday, January 28, 2008

Pressure....

One thing men never understand about women is how emotional we are...right?? We have all heard this before right?? Well, sorry ladies I don't mean this to make us look bad but, I can not understand why I am so emotional......Maybe somebody out there can relate....
The other day I let my brain have one of those downward spiral type moments. Before I knew it I was all upset. Sure, I can practically explain the whole situation now and assure myself it was not as bad as I originally thought it to be. But, it was an intense few hours....
I wrote all that to share a few things on my heart. Most likely- if you are not a man- you can relate. We go through times in our lives when we are under a lot of pressure. No matter what our country of residence. I know and have faith that it is in these times that God allows us to get closer to Him. It has been a little intense for me here the last few days. I am reminded by the Lord that my life serving Him is an upward journey. Just when I think I can sit down I am given the nudge to get up and keep going. I know He will give me rest when I need it and then we will continue on.


At church here we sing a beautiful song and walking with Jesus,walking with our Sweet Jesus.

No comments: