Sunday, March 16, 2008

Awesome Day Yesterday!! Part I

I had a great day of ministry yesterday. It is awesome how God knows just what you need to stay encouraged!! After many days feeling a little sick and just hanging out in the house with not much to do, I was bored out of my mind. Also I was anxious to do something productive.
Lately I have been spending a lot of time with some new friends. (I think we get chubbier by second, with the all food they give us!) God is really building some new relationships for us to share the Good News with. Suffain's family was pretty hard on him this past week, perhaps the two hardest on him were the husband and mother of my new friend. Yet anytime someone is discussing anything about what we believe I have noticed her straining to hear every word. Last night I asked her a question and she had to apologize for not hearing me....even though she was sitting right next to me. She had been listening to my husband and Suffain talk. I really think she is curious about why in the world would Suffain endure what he has from his family. Everybody loves him and respects him.....'why isn't Islam good enough for him.' He has been and continues to be a great testimony to them!
I thank God for more doors opening all the time. I know we have our responsibility and we have to leave it up to God to work in the hearts of those we speak to. He is working.

No comments: